I was having another WEIRD dream again. Gosh…I really dream a lot lately. Well, this time it’s about…weird relationships? Err…lemme tell you the story from the start to the end, so that you could understand it better. WARNING! This post contains TOTAL WEIRDNESS AND FORBIDDEN RELATIONSHIP!!!
Okay, so I was on my way back from school (Which is oddly…still CDK – my old school) after picking up some stuff which I had left there. It was nighttime and I dunno why I didn’t drive my car. I passed by row and rows of houses which I had not seen in my life before (well, it’s a dream, you should expect everything to be different)
I kinda freaked out cuz it was so quiet and the streetlamps aren’t doing any good either cuz they were kinda eerie when they hit the street, casting a shade of orange. Then, I heard an ice-cream cart approaching (O.o selling ice-creams at this hour?! TOTAL WEIRDNESS) I quickly approached the ice-cream seller and asked if I could hitch a ride home T.T cuz it was dark and all that and my house is quite far away ~ O.o I didn’t know how I suddenly became so bold.
So, the ice-cream seller agreed to help me. Then we sat down and he began to tell his tale. (o.O Uh…more weirdness here, but the main story came from this tale he told) He told me he had a son who disappeared years ago. His son had this special ability which he used to break stones without even touching them and he could do other kinds of stuff which normal people couldn’t do. That ice-cream seller was proud of his son, sending him for reality shows and all that.
This ice-cream seller had a wife who was his son’s stepmother (but she didn’t really play a part in this whole tale) The ice-cream seller was quite a successful business person (that was BEFORE he turned to ice-cream selling XD) and he worked quite a lot and rarely had the chance to go home. He sent his son to boarding school and had his son learnt French and all the other stuff. His son was quite young when he was sent to boarding school, and he constantly wrote to his father. He told his father about stuff and all that and even asked if his father would resign his job and become his teacher in school, he noted that his French teacher sucked and it would be so cool if his dad were to be a teacher.
The ice-cream seller merely laughed that off as a joke. He visited his son once in a while. When his son started to grow up, the ice-cream seller realized that his son was gay. How could he not notice? (There were hints here and there, so duh~) His son told him he was in love with a guy, but he didn’t specify who he was in love with.
The ice-cream seller felt angry/sad/whatever feelings he should feel, and he sent his son for constant therapy and religious studies. He kinda hurt his son’s emotions, which was why his son left him – running away and never wanted to see that ice-cream seller again. The ice-cream seller blamed his wife for that (even though she did nothing and it was the ice-cream seller’s fault!)
The ice-cream seller ended his tale noting that his wife had left him and he left his job because he wanted to settle down with his peaceful life.
I who was listening to the tale then asked him, “So what happened in the end? Did you know who your son liked?”
The ice-cream seller then said, “Yes, he left me a letter the night he left. It was actually me. Can you imagine that? It was forbidden!” Then, the ice-cream seller pulled out an invitation card and continued, “But I’m glad he was over me.” It was a wedding invitation from his son.
I remembered being present at the wedding and saw that the ice-cream seller’s song was married off to another man and…that was the end of the dream.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment