
For people who do not know what's a SasoDei, it's actually a pairing from Naruto Shippuuden- SasoriXDeidara (Note: It's just a pairing made up by fans. You can call it a slash pairing) This is my OTP (One-True-Pairing) and it's a yaoi pairing. I absolutely ADORE this pairing because there's just so much to it.
Well, the SasoDei fandom/relationship revolves around two bishonens -Sasori as the Seme and Deidara as the Uke. Err...I could accept DeiSaso too though, but I prefer SasoDei more. Lol. Anyway, Sasori is a really cute looking redhead and he is a puppet! Yes, a puppet! If you are wondering why, go watch Naruto Shippudden then. But I'll summarize it anyway, Sasori wasn't a puppet when he was born, he just transformed himself into a puppet somehow. As for Deidara, he's a really sexy blond artist, with extra mouths on both his palms and one on his chest. Hmm...he molds clay with them and detonates his creations. So, simply put that, Deidara is a sculptor and also a bomber. Both Sasori and Deidara are artists, yet both of them have very different views on art.
Sasori views art as everlasting while Deidara views art as fleeting beauty. I guess that's what attracts me to adore this couple so much. This couple just ring "PERFECT MATCH" in a sense of opposite attracts. They are so meant to be with each other! So, don't waste your time trying to change my mind on that!
Anyway, I've contributed to the fandom of this pairing by making quite a number of AMVs with the pairing and has written four fanfictions for this couple, including an unfinished fanfic (Magic City) and an M-rated fanfic (Stars). XD This couple is just so beautiful in it's own way and I admit to being a pervert to have written an M-rated fanfic. Lol.
"Sasori is a puppet without strings and Deidara is a human with them." - Taken from the "ABCs of SasoDei" on ff.net written by Maelza. You know what's the most fun about reading fanfictions? Well, you get to see your favourite characters act in different situations. I really love the way some authors on FF.net describe the SasoDei relationship. The authors would make them argue on the point-of-view on art. Then I remembered one of the fanfics I read ended with Deidara saying something sweet to Sasori like, "Art is a blast, but our love is eternal." (Hm...can't really recall much, this might have been taken from a SasoDei wallpaper I found, but whatever XD)
In conclusion, SasoDei ROCKS!!!
Songs that remind me of SasoDei:
~Wherever you Will Go by The Calling
.Sasori: If I could, then I would, I'll go wherever you will go...♫
~Time of Dying by Three Days Grace
.Sasori: I will not die, when you're beside me...♫
~It's All Coming back to me by Celine Dion
.Deidara: There were those empty threats and hollow lies, and whenever you tried to hurt me, I just hurt you even worse and so much deeper...But when you touch me like this and you hold me like that, I just have to admit, that it's all coming back to me♫
~Hero by Enrique Iglesias
. Sasori: I can be your hero, baby. I can kiss away the pain, I will stand by you FOREVER...♫
~Just Dance by Lady Gaga
.Deidara: ...control your poison babe. Roses with thorns they say...♫
~Gotta be Somebody by Nickelback
.Sasori: ...the moment when we´re meeting will play out like a scene straight off the silver screen. So I`ll be holdin’ my breath, right up to the end. Until that moment when I find the one that I'll spend FOREVER with... ♫

No comments:
Post a Comment