Hmm...let's say, I'll let the photos here explain everything, cuz they say a picture could paint a thousand words. (though I would still write a little something here and there in case anyone get confuse)

This is merely the restroom of the hotel which I took a picture of. It was quite nice (I know some of you might have seen nicer restrooms, but whatever~)

The table when I first set eyes on it. My current-dad had reserved it for Special occasion which is for my parents' anniversary =p


The Menu~

Something complimentary from the chef. It's a tiny portion of fish. .__.

Here's the Bread dip. The sauce is a bit spicy but overall pretty nice. ^^ It's some tomato thingy un~

My order for the Pizatte. RM27~

Sorbet before we start our main course dinner. FOC~

The main course I ordered. Tenderloin. It's merely Australian grain-fed beef. RM125~

Yum! the chocolate cake. I think it's specially made for this occasion! The waiters and the manager came out and shook hands with us. They were supposed to congratulate my parents but they too shook hands with me too. Lol. Price of cake is unknown to me~

The Tea set. Price unknown to me~

There, the final! White and black chocolates! Price unknown to me~
My current-dad told me that I spent the most compared to my parents (Who were the ones actually celebrating THEIR anniversary XD) which is RM188.69. O.o Uh~ but the food is real good, so the price doesn't matter right? XD Oh~ The total spent is RM497.00 but we have a RM100 coupon so we only pay about RM397++ along with the RM20 tips. T_T The service charge is already RM40 but still my dad paid for the tips.

2 comments:
haha ... u become the light bulb of ur parents
Well, since it's an anniversary your dad should pay sumwhere that amount XP Hahahaha~~ But it's seriously expensive ><
Post a Comment