Before anyone goes “WTF?!” I’ll have to warn you that my dream was WEIRD! Yes…as in VERY WEIRD! So, don’t read if you can stand the weirdness of it. ._.
A woman in red was running away from two soldiers. It was the time of World War II. Said woman ran and ran until she was at the ruins of a temple or something (couldn’t recalled much). The walls were torn and the pillars already broken. There was a well in the ruins. Seeing that there was no way to run anymore, the woman jumped into the well and ended her life. (*coughs* I remembered a yaoi scene between the two soldiers but that has nothing to do with the story, so I’ll leave it out.)
Meanwhile, in a small town in
We coexist peacefully with the humans here. Even the priests here would do us no harm. (Uh…weirdness again.) I was always seen in a T-shirt (white T-shirt, I think), a pair of Khaki Shorts, a blue cap and an earring worn on one ear. My hair was trimmed short which made me wondered if I were a boy in this dream. Hmm…
One day, the lady-in-red ghost came and lived with us (as in my friend and I) We don’t know why we’ve decided to keep her.
I always roamed around the area and once I had even bumped into a Korean band – DBSK who came to visit the town or something. I couldn’t recall much, but then duh~ Out of boredom, I would go about and pulled pranks on them mainly because I am evil. Lol, though I didn’t mean any harm. I remembered talking to one of the members (guess who? XD) and even asked him out to the beach behind the flat.
It was nighttime and he did not show up, I guess he must have found out that I’m not human and freaked out. The band moved out the next day and I didn’t see them again.
On the other hand, the lady in red ghost was up to no good. She despised the townspeople for no apparent reason and tried to get rid of them. But first, she had to get rid of the priests in town because they were the only ones who could destroy our kind. She couldn’t do it with her own power because she was too weak and therefore she used some rich man’s daughter to do the job. I did not know how she did it but she somehow managed to control the priests like puppets. But the priests being the stronger ones broke off the spell and they saw that lady-ghost. She immediately flee back home.
I was having instant noodles at that time (Okay…total WEIRDNESS here! But whatever~ this dream was weird anyway) I dunno how or why I knew about the incident with the lady in red and confronted her about it. She was sitting next to me on the couch while I was eating.
Suddenly, she turned towards me, her face peeling off! It was horrible! O.o I was shocked when she suddenly bit me on the neck and wanted to kill be to absorb my powers! AHH!!! I closed my eyes, not daring to look at her because she was so scary un!
My friend who was there at that time panicked. She quickly took out something to burn that fierce ghost. My friend almost died because the fire almost got to her but she survived anyway. The lady-in-red destroyed completely.
I felt very weak at the moment because my powers had been absorbed by that evil being! That was when…Kaname came (o.O don’t ask me why, I didn’t know either!) Lol, though I recalled him being my BF (in this dream duh. And FYI, he is a fictional character from the anime/manga – Vampire Knight. ._. I like him but not that much to want him to be my BF, so I dunno why I had dreamt of him) Anyway, back to the story, my powers were restored to me after Kaname kissed me (That sounds cheesy! T.T and I don’t even want him to kiss me un… .__.seriously, I don’t!) So in the end, all ends well.

No comments:
Post a Comment