Monday, April 20, 2009

RM100 per day driver

Well, you've got that right I was paid Rm100 per day for driving my aunt around (to Gurney Plaza, to be more specific) *coughs*

And what's even more fun was that I get to have lunch at Kim Gary (I had ordered a set of Cheese Baked Rice) Then my aunt gave me RM100 for the movies. ._. Well, to buy food anyway, or so she said. Lol, I've gotta admit, it's not a bad bargain. (Man, I didn't even strike a bargain, she just gave me Rm100 like it was nothing.) Then, she bought me two T-shirts from whatever shop there are in Gurney plaza (Hmm...quite a nice payment for my services)

T.T I then spent RM6 for the Movie Ticket, RM2.50 on drinks and RM10.45 on pens (which I had bought with 50cent coins, courtesy of the Gashapon coin exchanging machines!), 40% of the money goes to Gashapon! Stupid Stupid Tobi Madara! Gaah! Why can't I get a Sasori? Well...I did get a Sasori but it was not coloured! Gosh, I might have to sell the very tiny figurines to someone who actually wants them. (As in, I have THREE Shadow-version Tobi, one shadow version Sasori, and an Itachi - Shadow-version one and coloured one)

So, erm anyone wants them? XD Please do inform me.

1 comment:

debbie said...

waah so gud ....
issit yesterday ?
.....
follow me is u dun mind