It's really a common thing to do, isn't it? The moment you picture a world of your own and create your own storyline. It can be anything you want. I'm a daydreamer. Daydreaming a day where I would just leave this place and never come back again.
That you would come for me and take me far away. I don't know why I kept clinging on to my dream and not this reality. Still, you seem real to me. (Argh...who am I writing this to anyway?)
A little poem I wrote two years ago:
You are there,
there with me.
Even though I can’t see,
but feelings don’t lie.
You are there,
picking me by my hand.
Whispering to me,
the soothing voice in my mind.
You are there,
waking me up from my trance.
Oh how I wish,
that dreams won’t lie…
Kyuuka
18/06/06

No comments:
Post a Comment