Saturday, April 11, 2009

Gemini

I've met a few Geminis in my life.

They are really interesting people really...but I hate one of them. That person is really someone useless... this devil needn't tell you who that person is but some of you might have known about the person this devil - I hate.

This really really confuse me. I don't get why different genders in well...a horoscope makes really different people (as in different personalities) Ahaha...if you don't get what this devil is trying to say...then forget it.

Well...to me, Gemini girls/women/females blah~ are seemingly nicer compared to guys. Well, I have a Gemini friend (a good friend actually) and I dunno what I talk to her about ( we have like nothing in common at all but still we manage to chat the day/night/hour away) *Shrugs* Weird huh?

And about Gemini guys...well, I had only known one. .__. and I LOATHES him a lot! He's really really stubborn which is why you can't seem to talk any sense into him (and serves him right his wife left him) Gosh...I'm really heartless, but whatever, I'm the devil anyway.

About that specific Gemini guy, he really get on my nerves sometimes, and I really don't get how he managed to talk rubbish like every single day and I certainly don't get how he manages to hold a grudge for so long. Gaah...he's really annoying! T.T He always blame things on others and never ever think twice before saying something. I bet he really likes to hurt people's feelings. Ahaha *see the sarcastic tone in this devil?*

Damn...you should have seen him talking about how he hates *said-woman-who-dumped-him* during the journey to Genting Highlands...we left from Penang by the way. T.T And I don't want to hear anything from him but my MP3 did not seem to block him out. So, there he went bitching about *said-woman-who-dumped-him* and how he wished that something bad would befallen that woman. You poor devil here had to endure the 3-4 hours journey listening to him bitching.

Said Gemini guy couldn't seem to accept facts, always comforting himself by blaming others, and he never does think about the future. He doesn't care about his health and he spends his monthly income away, he never ever spare a thought about his son if anything should happen to him. A really CHILDISH person indeed!

Err...I'm not really criticizing/discriminating about Horoscopes, it's just that...well, I dunno what to put in here. Anyway, I DON'T HATE all Geminis! Well, in fact I like a few characters who are Gemini from various anime. Well, here are a few:
- Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club
- Uchiha Itachi from Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden


I guess that's all...

And oh...I AM NOT HOROSCOPECIST (Note: Horoscope+cist. Eg, RaCist) XD

No comments: