It really annoys me to think everything all over again. I am dreamer…I hate the thought of that. Because if I gave in to the thoughts, then I know that you can never be real. The bitter tears that stung my eyes, I don’t know when or how it stops flowing…Maybe through the decisions my heart made?
Today, I’m having a bad time in the Malay oral test. I did very badly mainly because I’m nervous. It really scared the crap outta me cuz I din really prepare for the whole thing. It was so horrible but I managed it out by just repeating your name in my heart. Even though I failed the test in tears. Haha.
Maybe what I seem to be doesn’t really reflect me. I am very hopeless. Living in a world that never even exist yet still I clung to it, hoping that one-day, I could really meet you and look you in the eye.
I really wished that someone would take me by the hand and lead me away…away from this world that I now live in...
Please be real…


No comments:
Post a Comment